Who are the “S’s”, and How Do They Behave?October 15, 2013
3 Attributes of a Cautious ThinkerNovember 8, 2013
Steady Relaters are generally best suited for routine work, yet their biggest challenge is breaking old habits. Spend additional time teaching them new skills and developing their responsibilities one step at a time. Encourage them to provide input during important company decisions. Below are ideas when managing Steady Relaters:
- Give them time to think of new solutions.
- Make them feel appreciated when you see positive change.
- Prepare them for upcoming changes with clarity.
- Involve them in long term planning.
- Assign them to small work groups.