Who are the “I’s”, and How Do They Behave?August 22, 2013
3 Attributes of a Steady RelaterSeptember 30, 2013
Influencers are supportive of their team members and are positive when dealing with goals for future success. Business owners depend on them not only for ideas, but also for coordination. Keep them organized with lists and prioritizing goals as this is not their strong suit. Your attitude of camaraderie and interpersonal skills will keep them motivated to succeed. Below are ideas when managing Influencers:
- Be friendly and make time for daily interaction.
- Keep an open door policy for them to discuss any issue.
- Situate them in areas with other people where they can interact.
- Allow them freedom of movement.
- Set clear objectives to tasks to be accomplish and review regularly.
- Look for opportunities where they can make presentations and lead discussions.