Offer Letters as a Marketing Tool!December 8, 2014
Rejected Offer – 3 Employer ResponsesDecember 29, 2014
Many employers have long hiring cycles taking up to two months or longer to make a hiring decision after candidates have been identified. Top candidates may be long gone by the time hiring managers are ready to extend offers. And with fierce competition for talent, job offers are now often rejected. According to the Global Talent Recruitment Survey, candidates reject offers for the following reasons.
- Total compensation is not high enough. (39%)
- Accepted an offer from another company. (29%)
- Accepted a counteroffer from current employer. (11%)
- Job responsibilities not in alignment with career goals. (4%)
- Spouse doesn’t want t relocate. (4%)