Discovery: Define Position & Create Job Marketing Profile
- Defining job specifications and clear performance expectations are the foundation of a successful search.
- Skillfully crafted ads (Job Marketing Profile) are drafted to portray the right message about the position and company.
Sourcing: Job Postings & Direct Recruitment
- Your opportunity is marketed through targeted sourcing tools using information gathered during Discovery.
Screening: Resume Filtering
- Candidates are qualified for skills, compensation, job changes, motivation, behavioral style, and cultural fit through job targeted prescreen questionnaires.
Evaluation: Candidate Evaluation
- Due diligence continues through comprehensive phone interviews and office interviews using targeted behavioral interview process.
Verification: References, Background Checks, & Assessments
- Hiring is not the place to trust your gut. Verify the candidate’s story.