What was the most common reason employees voluntarily left organizations in 2011?
Correct Answer: C
According to a recent survey by Harris Interactive, one third (34 percent) of human resource managers reported that voluntary turnover at their organizations rose in 2011. Thirty percent of employers said they lost top performers to other organizations. Here are the top reasons cited by employees:
- 62% of workers left their job in 2011 to make more money elsewhere.
- 40% Felt overworked – no work/life balance.
- 38% Lack of Career Development.
- 31% Unhappy with company culture.
- 21% Didn’t get along with the boss.
- 13% Felt underemployed.
- 12 % Note enough training.